The Singapore Dragon Boat Association (SDBA) in partnership with the People’s Association (PA) invites dragon boat teams from Singapore and Overseas to participate in the 2017 Singapore Dragon Boat Festival.
Dates: 15th & 16th July 2017
Venue: Marina Channel c/o Bay East Gardens
Update 13th July
The race schedule, race program, and race format documents have been uploaded.
1. Teams that participated in the SDBF will be ranked according to their standing per category. This is to determine the best dragon boat team in Singapore for the particular racing category. The ranking of teams will be considered for international dragon boat races that requires endorsement, i.e. CCWC, etc.
2. Introduction of Singapore Club Crew DB12 Mixed race category. This is the former Inter Business Houses and Clubs. Eligible only for SDBA Affiliates except school/learning institution teams (unless these are crewed by the school/learning institution’s staff/employees)
3. Reinstatement of National Corporate race category. This was expunged in 2016. Due to community feedback and survey, the category is reinstated.
4. Please note the changes for the Amendment of Crew List (see enclosed F1 Entry Rules)
Please find enclosed with this invite, the following documents:-
a. F1 Entry Rules
b. F2 Registration
c. F3a/b Crew List (Affiliate / non-affiliate)
d. F4 Waiver of Indemnity
e. F5 Tentative Race Schedule (15 & 16 July 2017)
Registration is now Open. The registration fees are per persons,:-
- SDBA Affiliates: SGD$26.75 (after gst)
- Non-Affiliates: SGD$53.50 (after gst)