We Are Hiring! High Performance Manager
Job Title: High Performance Manager (Full-Time)
Reports to: Vice-President (High Performance) and General Manager
The Singapore Dragon Boat Association is inviting applications for the position of High Performance Manager (Full Time).
Interested and Eligible applicants, please submit your resume by 25 Nov 2021 to email@example.com
- Qualifications: Recognised University Degree. Those relevant to Sports Science / Management / Administration or Human Resource Management will be advantageous
- Experience: Experience in preparing funding submissions and justifications are essential
- Skills & Knowledge: Strong management, Information Technology, communication, negotiation, financial management and planning skills are essential. Good knowledge of the infrastructure of Sport SG, Singapore National Olympic Council and SDBA, together with background in the relevant sport are an advantage
- Personal Qualities: Good interpersonal and effective oral and written communication skills are required. Ability to provide leadership, motivation and to work effectively with limited supervision is essential. Highly motivated, energetic, action oriented and results-driven individual is preferred
The High Performance Manager is responsible for:
- Leading, implementing and managing the high performance (HP) programme in accordance with the NSA High Performance Operational Plan (HiPOP). The person must ensure that the appropriate high performance environment is developed to get the best out of the athletes, coaches and all HP support personnel.
- Please click on this link for document on full job description
- One year Contract (1 year)
- Renewal depends on work performance
- Optional deployment to provide operation support to SDBA-organised events and administrative support to SDBA’s daily operations where required