We Are Hiring: National Team Assistant Coach
Inviting applications for the post of National Team Assistant Coach
- Develop periodic and daily training plans and prepare training sessions for the team aligned to Head Coach’s technical direction to improve the team.
- Assist Head Coach in handling team’s training session
- Assist Head Coach in preparing team/individual training performance statistics where required
- Adhere to all prevailing policies, regulations, directives, codes, and guidelines of the following:
- Sport-Specific Agreement between SDBA & Athletes
- Anti-Doping Singapore’s Policy and rules in pursuance of the World Anti-Doping Code
- Safe Sport Policy
- Where applicable, all relevant and prevailing code(s) of practice in relation to water safety/sports safety
- Directives as may be issued by SportSG or the Ministry of Culture, Community, and Youth from time to time
- Communicate with the High-Performance Manager and Head Coach on allocation, management, and de-conflicting of resources.
- Report any training injuries or other relevant issues pertaining to the team to HPM/VP-HPE in a timely manner.
- Where applicable, assist SDBA in the development of SG-Coach Technical / Integrated curriculum development (Courses, Workshops, and Clinics)
- Communicate with SDBA Athlete Commission Chairperson, High-Performance Manager, and Head Coach on the safety and welfare of the team
- Minimum 5 Years of Coaching Experience at National Level
- Attained at least SG-Coach Level 1 Theory Certification
- National Registry of Coaches (NROC) registered coaches are preferred
- Degree in Sports & Exercise Science, Strength and Conditioning Accreditation is a plus
- Available to commit on weekdays evening, weekend mornings
Interested applicant please write in with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October 2022.