We are Hiring!
Job Title: Finance & Administration Manager (Part-Time)
Reports to: General Manager and Honorary Treasurer
The Singapore Dragon Boat Association is inviting applications for the position of Finance & Administration Manager (Part-Time Basis: 28hr work week).
Interested and Eligible applicants, please submit your resume by 25 Jan 2021 to email@example.com
- Qualifications: Preferably University Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration
- Experience: Managerial experience in overseeing financial & managerial accounting, human resources and office administration
- Skills & Knowledge: Finance management skills, analytical skills and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Personal Qualities: Must possess good leadership qualities and be able to work independently and confidently
The Finance & Administration Manager is responsible for:
- The entire financial administration including budgeting, internal controls, developing/implementing/ensure compliance of policies and regulations
- Fiscal and Compliance Reporting to Management Committee, Sport SG and government authorities such as IRAS, CPF Board and MCCY
- The entire human resource (currently comprising 9 staff inclusive of the incumbent position), payroll and office administration.
- Part Time Contract (1 year)
- Renewal depends on work performance
- Flexible 28hrs per week. Optional deployment on Race/Event days as race official